This passport is from June 1970 and in his 1973 passport he signs
much the same. When he signed peoples books he didn't sign himself
Maharishi, he actually wrote a form of 'Jaya Gurudeva' (but ommitting
the tops of the letters). To date I have not seen a signature where
he signed as Maharishi.

<premanandpaul@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I have just put up a copy of the profile pages of one of
Maharishi's