--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptyb...@...> wrote:

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
>

> > <But only if you're buying me really fine Bourbon>
> >
> > Bourbon IS my ishta, and by now it probably is a good part of my
> > elements.  I inherited this taste from my family.
>
> So do you put Woodford Reserve in the mix or consider it too commercial?

Great stuff!  It is in the category of pricier bourbons for me, a
special treat.  Maker's Mark is totally commercial but it is often the
only premium bourbon a blues club will have and it goes down just
fine.  It is an oasis in the desert on the shelf above the house
swill. (10 High!)

The only bourbon I'm kinda snobby about is Jack Daniels because it has
no flavor or character strait with a splash, which is how I like to
drink it.  I guess it is OK for dumping in cokes but that is not my
groove.