--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> You were not clear whether your wife is an activist for or against the
> issue of abortion. The Roe v Wade decision ruled that most US laws
> against abortion violated a constitutional right to privacy under the
> Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Your mention of the
> Second Amendment, the NRA's favorite, "the right of the people to keep
> and bear Arms," has nothing to do with the subject of a woman's right
> to choose.
>
> In 2002 Bush stopped all US funds to foreign organizations that helped
> women get an abortion, including providing advice. As recently as
> September 08 Bush cut off funding to African countries for condoms.
> http://tinyurl.com/4s3b56 Reproductive rights mean women have control
> over their bodies, not the government. If you want to see fewer
> abortions, advocate for more condoms and sex education. Obama is on
> the right side of this issue.

snip,
> >    Mr. Obama,
> >     Given that the abortion industry targets a disproportionate number
> > of black people and,the powers behind the scene are promoting genocide
> > in Africa, isn't it some sort of contradiction that, given your
> > lineage, you are supporting these efforts?

     To clarify, I am more of second amendment proponent while my wife
is quite an activist on the pro life scene.
    Hearing the pro life information day in and day out, some of the
details have rubbed off on me I guess.
    Like Ms "roe" of R-V-W is a current pro life activist.
    The millions of people who have been "canceled" are not paying for
social security.
     The pro choice people should go to Tiller's abortion facility in
Kansas where they do a lot of late term abortions and, even if they
could keep their last two meals down, I believe some would see the
subject in a different light.  N.