I agree, speaking in modernese was surely his intent, as once the vijanamaya
kosa is more developed than or excelled to dominate the lower kosas,
only escalated levels of universality, love and scientific processes remain
prominent though every thought, word and deed.

This and the fact that he was taking the TM mission to a large part of the
world which is infused with Abahamic religiosity -- a spectrum of
religion that has been responsible for a huge volume of the world's bigoted
sectarian predation for thousands of years -- a more mature, more adult
disposition, such as "scientific", became imperative to capture the frame of
mind of new prospects to reach inside their inner adult to deal with this
sublime process in the manner appropriate for the homo sapien species
instead of the baboonery associated with Abrahamic religious history.  Oooga
Moooga!

Who was Abraham?
*Find Out Here*:
http://Abraham-WhoWasHe.resolve.at/<http://abraham-whowashe.resolve.at/>