Hey, what's the difference between Ishvara and Yaweh?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2009, at 6:29 PM, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

bravo, billy jim! very enjoyable to read true scholarship vs. monkey
chatter. i think vaj -definitely- deserves a banana after the solid
thumping you have given his specious arguments. sounds like you have
lived quite a life.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, billy jim <emptyb...@...>
wrote:

    Normal   0          Re: [FairfieldLife] Mantras, Religion, etc

 Hi Billy Jim: