> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11

> > results
> > > >
> > > Such as?
> > >
> > you'll just have to try them and see. each formula is targeted
at a
> > specific result.
> >
> I know that.  I am asking what results were produced in you.

ok- long hops during the flying sutra-- stuff that i couldn't have
accomplished athletically, seeing inside my body-- tendons,
ligaments, muscles, blood flowing through arteries, visions, hearing
and touch of celestial beings, traveling through outer space and
between planets. that's all i recall...stuff i've lost interest in
pursuing further.