spawn   /spɔn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation  [spawn] Show IPA
Pronunciation  ,

–noun

 1. Zoology. the mass of eggs deposited by fishes, amphibians,
mollusks, crustaceans, etc.
2. Mycology. the mycelium of mushrooms, esp. of the species grown for
the market.
3. a swarming brood; numerous progeny.
4. (used with a singular or plural verb) any person or thing regarded
as the offspring of some stock, idea, etc.

–verb (used without object)

5. to deposit eggs or sperm directly into the water, as fishes.

–verb (used with object)

6. to produce (spawn).
7. to give birth to; give rise to: His sudden disappearance spawned
many rumors.
8. to produce in large number.
9. to plant with mycelium.

---------------------

Since I-am-the-eternal used "spawn" as a verb ("spawning" was what he
wrote) and not a noun, ignore 1-4.  Also ignore #5 as he used the
word with an object.  So just look at 6-9.

There is no reasonable person who would possibly suggest that I-am-
the-eternal's use was "racist".  He used it EXACTLY as invisioned by
the dictionary...and I see no indication that such usage indicates
offensive use (and, yes, dictionaries tell us when a use is
offensive).

Rather I would suggest in this instance that it takes a racist to SEE
racism where no racims exists.