Mmmmm, well the curious thing about this little exchange is that the
TBs come across as being filled with hate and vindictiveness. The
non-TBs manage to convey the impression of compassion and sadness for
what could have been.

Not a very brilliant advert for the true believers still inside the
remnants of the movement is it?

Most people recognize that it's this flavor of "us against them" and
the stereotyping of people who disagree as being sub-human which has
killed off the movement.

Compassion, tolerance and understanding don't have a place in the TMO.
When fanaticism enters the door compassion flies out of the window.
The true saboteurs of the movement have turned out to be the extremist
true believers, they are the cancer cells. We quietly wish they could
wake up from their extremism, learn some compassion, open their hearts
to the world and let the world warm to them. If they could unclench
their fists we could give them a helping hand.