On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:47 AM, shempmcgurk <shempmcg...@netscape.net>wrote:

>  I certainly do understand that the mentally challenged have trouble
> copying and pasting the image they want us to see and, instead, supply
> links...*so* much less pressure on the brain.

I don't remember right now if it's Ruth or Raunchy who include very long
links which in GMail cannot be copied into a browser or clicked on because
they are part of a large graphic object.  Based on what you're using to post
to FFL the inclusion on links and images can be very difficult.

Now of course there's no complaint for the people who post links to the
likes of the New York Times which require a visit to Bug Me Not each time to
get log in credentials.

If you want to talk about ease, what about the many page posts that are 4-5
replies deep?  The original post is there as is all of the replies.  The
topic has changed repeatedly but you still have to wade through all pages to
find where the tread continues.  If the 3 person replying to the post
couldn't trim, then why couldn't the 5th?