Because we're all really Hindu...(okay, so maybe it is just me)

The annual Shivaratri festival is coming up soon and I've posted on
the puja.net site a sizable collection of information on Shiva and
Shivaratri.  There are 3 videos about Shivarati, 10 thirty minute
podcasts about Shiva and his place in the vedic tradition, 30+
chanting selections about Shiva (downloadable MP3's), and
transliterated and translated texts of Sri Rudram and Chamakam, the
Yajur veda texts associated with Shiva.

Seriously, there is a lot of good stuff there for those who are
interested.

Ben