Furthermore, in my travels we were lucky enough to fund a young new spiritual
group s Dhumavathi idol on behalf of all those who go old and grey and
unprotected into the night. We bought this Dhumavathi on behalf of Louisiana
and the Gulf South.

And also this being is proud to announche that he was the only Westerner who
did the eight month long daily recitation of Saundarya Lahiri chapter. The
bright new young guru Si Harshananda - ji of Kanchi held the first Saundarya
Lahiri japa yajna and after it was completed the pundits of Kanchi entered all
our names into a scroll and placed it the famous Anna Purna temple in Varanasi.
 I have been entered directly into that temple in name.  This is an unusual
thing for any Westerner and non-Hindu.

I could go on.  What really happened is that I spent close to ten thousand
bucks that year for many Buddhist lamas and Hindu pandits to perform fire
rituals for me for other beings as an experiement. For instance with my priest
at Saraswati Jyotirlingam in Trivandrum. We had him perform Mahishamardini for
an end to slavery and exploitation.

Yes, this was in 2007.  Next year Louisiana has first Indian Governor and we
vote Gau into congress. First Vietnamese.  Then Obama from seeming nowhere and
he is president.

It's said that the pure motivation is easily fulfilled by grace.

I could go on.  Okay, thanks for reading. It's not something that I have a
ready audience for bragging to.  Normally so I generally keep my mouth shut
about it.