--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Here's what Conny Larsson says about Judith's book:
>

> As for now NO she will not, but it will all come in my book but
under other
> name of course.

Cowards digging their own future graves, running after money, it's a
neverending yet tragic story.
I know these fellows swarming around the honey-bee, never being on
the programme, mostly chatting nonsense, never being able to even the
least amount of self-restraint or discipline. Sal's selfrevealing
stories from Switzerland about the unablity to follow even the
simplest of instructions comes to mind.

Gold diggers comes to mind, and yes ofcourse; paul mason, the King of
Gold Diggers. Now connie larsson is competing for the throne.
I hope his "book", if you want to call the odessey of white trash a
book, also includes stories from his abused childhood explaining his
hatred towards any figure of authority later in life.
Poor soul.