--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...>
wrote:

> > All I am saying is that the TMO is reviving this past world empire in
> > the guise of the Global Country,
>
> There never was a world empire aeons ago. There's no archeological
> evidence for it. It's a fairy tale.
>
> >> which is not based on subjugation,
> >> but for the development of world consciousness.
>
> which is flat out contradicted by this statement
>
> >>During the vedic times, any rajahs who doubted are considered enemies
> > of the emperor and are subjugated.
>
> Interesting bit of cognitive dissonance going on there. The global
> country is not based on subjugation and anyone who disagrees will be
> subjugated. Mmmm, the mental contortions required to handled that
> contradiction are beyond most people's abilities.
>

> > MMY apparently thought that this method was the quickest way to get
> > his projects accomplished.  In other words, monarchy is the most
> > efficient government since the decisions are made by the king.  On
> > the other hand, democracy is the most complicated and most
> > inefficient way of government because the people's will would have to
> > be consulted through elections and referendums.
>
> > The Global Country was and is the vision of MMY.  If it fails, then
> > that means it has run its course.  In other words, Nature will decide
> > the ultimate fate of the movement.
> >
> MMY was wrong. Like anyone else he's an expert in his sphere of
> expertise, which is a deep knowledge of higher states of
> consciousness. But when he steps outside that area he's as
> knowledgeable as any ordinary Joe. He couldn't play the piano or
> replace a cylinder head gasket. There's no reason to suppose that he
> had any deep understanding of how human societies work in the real
> world. Evidence of our own eyes provides plenty of reasons to think
> that he had a very bad understanding of how human societies really
work.

> Utopian ideals, such as the world government always fail when they
> make contact with the real world. The real world is complicated and
> throws up many unforeseen challenges. Modern liberal (using original
> meaning of the word liberal as pertaining to liberty) democracies are
> better equipped to handle the diversities of the real world. They are
> more "natural" in the sense that being liberal they allow a diversity
> of opinions and being democracies they have a rough and ready way of
> selecting good opinions and discarding bad ones. Once you've got those
> two things together, variety and selection of the fittest, then
> Darwinian mechanics takes over and societies rapidly evolve. "Nature"
> then evolves societies which can better handle all the complications,
> unforeseen mess ups, and hidden opportunities which can't be dealt
> with or made use of in a rigid authoritarian system.
>
> Authoritarian systems can last only as long as the environment (in the
> broadest sense, both physical and mental) they're in is fairly static
> and the population they have dominion over can't move about. In an
> [...]

"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed
us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their
use."

~~  Galileo

The fact that there those who actually believe that the rajas and
governors actually carry any significance in the real external
objective world at all and that their imaginary world view of a global
government is so far-fetched and out of the realm of practical,
objective reality, speaks for itself. It's simply another illustration
of the pathetic [and dangerous] gullibility of certain human beings.

What's frightening about it is what it could lead to. Some TBs have
indicated support for some of the gross authoritarian fundamentalist
ideologies of the ancient past, like some of the Laws of Manu,
traditionally accepted as an arm of the Vedas.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction."

~~  Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to
be white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

~~   Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities."

~~Voltaire

"It has always seemed absurd to suppose that a god would choose for
his companions, during all eternity, the dear souls whose highest and
only ambition is to obey."

~~  Robert Green Ingersoll (1833 - 1899), lawyer and orator