> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter violates the FFL rules
> > <fairfield.lifer@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Attempting to bring civil discourse, with respect for diverse
> > > opinions without name calling and shouting down others would
> > > be a noble goal here on FFL. Indeed it's part of the FFL rules.
> > > But does anyone care to have it happen? It doesn't look like it.
> >
> > Thanks for responding directly. I haven't been following
> > the board too closely so I don't know what brought it on.
>
> Essentially, I am the Eternal / FFL Lifer / TP
> made some statements that almost everyone here
> (all but one, in fact) perceived as racist. Edg
> and Marek called him on this. He responded by
> making real-world threats to create a website
> and post on it all the information he could dig
> up about Edg and Marek -- bankruptcies, credit
> reports, home addresses and phone numbers, etc.
> It was clearly a threat.
>
> I responded by (having figured out long ago who
> this poster was) suggesting that if he felt that
> bringing real-world actions into the picture on
> this virtual world of FFL was appropriate, nothing
> was preventing either of the people he threatened
> with finding a few of his posts ragging on the TMO
> and sending them to the course administrators for
> IA, with his real name attached. I further suggested
> that he knew what would probably happen to his
> ability to attend future such courses as a result.
>
> I also found and posted a quote of *his* in which
> he not only admitted to being a racist (the thing
> he claimed he was angry at Edg and Marek for call-
> ing him), but admitted it *proudly*.
>
> In other words, his inner crazy person decided to
> come out and threaten to ¨play hardball¨ here. I
> showed him what hardball was. He dropped the threats.
>
> Obviously his inner crazy person is acting up again...

Actually, the fascinating thing in all of
this is that Dr. Pete has never "outed" him
during any of this by using his real name.
Nor have I. One person did, but it wasn't
Dr. Pete, it wasn't me, and it wasn't either
of the people he originally threatened.

Like I said, "inner crazy person." So crazy
that it cannot even discern the right person
to launch a vendetta against.

The thing is, when this person *isn't* indulging
his inner crazy person, he's often fun to read
and interact with. But when he gets like this,
calling someone *else* a stupid cunt is kinda
laughable.