--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> lol- ok Einstein, here's my magical sidhi trick for knowing what
> you posted previously, and i'll openly share it with you, and all
> others on FFL, for free!
>
> 1. open your browser. can be either Mozilla or IE (any version).
> 2. type "www.yahoo.com" into your browser's address line.
> 3. don't sign in to Yahoo. (key step)
> 4. go to the "Groups" service, and click once to select it.
> 5. when the page opens, go to the search box labeled "Find a
> group",
> type in "fairfield life", no spaces.
> 6. you will receive several hits on your search. select the one
> that reads "fairfieldlife".
> 7. you now have access online to FFL, without signing in or being a
> member. read to your heart's content.
>
> thanks for proving my point that you have a weak and immature mind.
>
> i joined FFL to discuss my experiences with TM. i had noticed your
> negative and simplistic attitudes earler, though i did like and
> give you credit for your tempest in a pisspot phrase.
>
> anyway, have a nice day, Einstein. I will, albeit a chilly one.

Cool. Well, that explains that. Thanks.

But you didn't tell us what you thought of the
fictional guy who did all the things in my example.

Say it really happened, and the real name was Jim
Flanegin and the fake name was sandiego108, and
it really did happen.

You're a smart gal, Dawn...would you consider a
person who did that enlightened? Would you consider
that person an example of "systematic mental clarity?"

Do tell. Show us what a strong and mature mind you
have, in contrast to my weak and immature one.