Rick,

There are certainly a lot of slurs and -- perhaps "actionable" --
posts here that we've come to put up with, but I'm with Curtis and
others who have taken the stance that using a person's name in the
title of a post can amount to an especially grievous attack.

Since everyone here but Shemp knows that Bhairitu is far far from
being a racist, it seems to me that this title is clear evidence of a
FFL crime if not real-world slander.

I'm wondering if we can agree that this kind of offense deserves some
time off.  What do you think, Rick?

And, Shemp, WTF?

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcg...@...>