Turq,
I agree with you about Dee. One of the major players offs herself and that's
it? I think she'll loop back into the plot when they find or make a new
resurrection ship. Turq, you are in for a treat with this new episode. If these
writers are making it up as they go along, they are a fine coherent group
compared to the "Lost" clowns who seem to smoke crack or something.