and well said!

            how i think: i don't care whether you judge my actions, or reach

conclusions, or not. i honestly and frankly do not care. sorry,

you'll have to be content with the conclusions you reach about me. i

am not about to try and change them.

as for my history and karma as a result of my postings, yes, like

you and the other billions on the planet, i must live with those

facts of life. oh well.

like i said, this place is all about swapping energy. to

exhaustively and selectively catalog my postings and then indict me

with them gets you zip. or less.

the moment has passed. you missed the bus. for now, until it rolls

around again. its the moment that counts. unless it doesn't...that

is how i think. like it love it hate it or forget it.

am i enlightened? unmistakably YES. am i enlightened? unmistakably

NO. your choice. enjoy your day! :)

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, TurquoiseB <no_re...@.. .>

wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, enlightened_ dawn11

> <no_reply@> wrote:

> > i am enjoying the de facto title of this post; what is the

nature