Arhata,

You cat-shit loving dog.

Eh, let's see what is in history that might be on the minds of the
Islamic World when they consider our western culture.

White Christians killed off the native Americans and stole the
children from the few they didn't kill.

White Christians killed off the native South Americans.

White Christians invaded and ruled all of India.

White Christians to this very moment are raping Africa and
historically have a 200+ years long era of using/killing slaves and
openly hanging any African American that they targeted.

White Christians have allowed the merchant class to import 10,000,000
Mexican slaves.

White Christians attacked and/or invaded dozens of sovereign nations
in the last 50 years.

White Christians killed a million Arabs in the last five years.

White Christians are almost singlehandedly responsible for the 30,000
children that die every single day.  That's over 10,000,000 per year.

White Christians sniffed and looked the other way when Chinese paid
assassins chopped a million mothers and babies to death.

White Christians killed 200,000 Japanese in a mere two attacks, and
imprisoned, without cause, all the Japanese Americans they could find.

White Christians killed 100,000+ artisans when they burned a peaceful
town of Dresden to the ground.

White Christians have over 500 military bases around the world and
out-spend the all the other countries combined on evolving their war
machines.

White Christians have built an internment camp network that may
shortly be put to use incarcerating the rioters who have had their
homes and livelihoods evaporated by the elites.

White Christians have a network of secret rendition/torture camps.

If you were born into Islam, and your leaders only told the above true
facts, that alone would be enough to form the Islamic world as it is
today.  Who would want their children to integrate with white
Christian genocidal, rapists, murderers, torturing thugs, and global
financial marauders who in the last six months sucked half the world's
wealth into a few white Christian coffers?

There's never a good reason for anyone to hate and fear any
nationality, creed, race, etc., but in all the annals of history,
never has one group been such a scourge upon the planet that it is
entirely understandable that other groups would do everything in their
power to keep their kids safe from white Christians.

Oh, now someone can trot out all the shit that others have done, but
explain to me how that makes America White Christian Sin acceptable?

Arhata, your spirituality mask is made of Saran Wrap -- through that
laughable veneer we see the maliciousness of a rabid dog....except,
you know, the dog can't help itself.  Your espousal of hate
literature, your inserting it into our community here -- surely you
have no friends except skin heads, serial killers, and Michael Vick.

This is all I can write, because, you know, I've taken a deep and
serious vow to speak the sweet, kind and necessary truth.

And, since you must have some serious brain injury, shame on me for
banging on ya, but for GAWD's sake, get some help.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, arhatafreespe...@... wrote:

> http://theopinionat or.typepad. com/my_weblog/ 2009/02/british-
women-girls- pay-high- price-for- multiculturalism .html