--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jst...@...>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > BTW, this is another Barry-fantasy, a twofold one.
>
> -----
> [Restoring what Barry snipped, for the record:]
>
> > > First, I've always said what I feel like saying. If
> > > somebody wants to respond, fine. If not, also fine.
> > > (Same with ed. She'd behave the same way even if I
> > > wasn't on the forum.)
> -----
>
> > >  ... the number that's been run for years is
> > > Barry's wishful thinking that very few people talk
> > > to me. He hopes if he repeats it enough times, it will
> > > become true. But it isn't; the majority of the posters
> > > here do talk to me. And of those who don't, only a
> > > few posture that they're "ignoring" me. The others
> > > have nothing in particular to say to me, just as I
> > > have nothing in particular to say to them.
> >
> > Just to point out the levels of self-delusion
> > working here, of Judy's posts so far this week,
> > five have been spent badgering and insulting me,
> > and another four *each* have been spent badgering
> > and insulting Vaj and Ruth. None of the people
> > being badgered and insulted have fallen for it
> > and responded to her except for me, here, to
> > set the record straight about Judy's lies above.
> >
> > So far, only two of her total posts this week
> > have been replied to by ANYONE here, and the two
> > respondents were Lawson and enlightened_dawn11.
> > Ruth checked in on one thread, but only to
> > respond to Lawson, not Judy, and Kirk seems
> > to have hit the Reply key once by accident,
> > because there was no content to his post. Or
> > perhaps that is all he thought she deserved.
> >
> > And yet Judy believes that "the majority of
> > posters here do talk to me."
>
> The majority of posters here do talk to me, as Barry
> knows. Obviously a little over a day's worth of
> postings from me is too small a sample to be even
> remotely meaningful, *especially* since, as Barry
> himself points out, most of them were commenting on
> posts by the few people who, as I noted, posture
> that they're ignoring me. *Of course* none of them
> responded; I wouldn't expect them to.
>
> So, in fact, Barry hasn't set a thing straight; he's
> just added to his long, long, LONG record of lies--
> which is what he inevitably does when *he's* been
> caught in a lie or lies, as the post of mine he's
> responding to did (as well as several of the others
> this weekend in which I commented on posts of his).

i did an informal analysis, and Barry is the one on FFL getting the
least return for his effort. he writes the most words, and gets the
least number of posts in response. no doubt because i and others can
predict what Barry will write, even befor he writes it:

has to do with a new TMO initiative? just hang around for a day or
two, and ol' reliable will be cranking out a hit piece on it, on why
everyone thinks they are so special and they are really not (yawn)
so special, because they only do it because they were TOLD TO
(oooh..).

has to do with a detailed discussion of higher states of
conciousness? 1...2...3...here it comes, Barry's tired old saw on
how there is no such thing, and if there was would they act like
this, and what's so special about it, yammer, yammer, yammer- zzz
zzz.

as Barry himself said recently, "I am a bullshit artist..." yep, we
smell ya a mile away.