> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >  ( Some on
> lurks
> > > within
> > >
> > > The Shadow knows....mwahahaha
> > >
> > > (In this instance, the Shadow feels it is unsafe to express
> anger or
> > > hostility directly and masks it in seemingly-meek "humor" and
> sly
> > > asides  -- textbook case of passive-aggressive. Thanks for
> pointing
> > > this out in me, Dr. Pete :-) )
> >
> > I guess this is a meek passive-aggressive dis.
> >
> > oh well. sigh.
>
> What do you mean, "oh well"?!? That was a beautiful example of self-
> reference! Sheesh! What an idiot. :-)

Seems like FFL has been taken over and flooded by bhuddists, those
that sow doubts, confusion and uncertainly, those that want to argue
for the sake of argument, the speculaters and atheists, those that do
not water the root of coherence, the professional anti-TM crowd
financed by only-they-knows-who and the professional creators of
lowly personal karma.

Could have added; the spiritual nobodys, but I did not.

For the serious souls, especially the long time TM-meditators, there
is always: http://www.shareintl.org for the really interesting stuff.
It is obviously not for the predjudiced, smalltalking NewAgers or
TM/Maharishi bashers.