bshilpa2000 wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
>
>> Shilpa B wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All
>>>
>>> I would like to know how to please Rahu quickly and get favourable
>>>
> results quickly from this planet.
>

>>> As we all know , when Rahu planet is favourable , sudden good
>>>
> effects come into life , similarly when its bad , evil effects also
> are bit quicker coming into life .
>

>>> I would be highly obliged if somebody tell me how to get
>>>
> favourable effects from malefic Rahu quickly ??
>

>>> pls explain about Guru--Rahu Bhraman in karamasthana and how to
>>>
> overcome its ill effects
>

>>> Regards
>>> Shilpa
>>>
>> Funny thing is that the most prosperous period in my life was my
>> Rahu-Rahu period.  Completely contrary to what it was supposed to be
>> according to "some" jyotish sytems.  Go feed some crows.
>>

> I agree what you say , it is the most prosperous period but how to be
> consistently please rahu even if his effects are started to be
> negative  period from positive period ,
I guess the phrase "go feed some crows" must have been taken as a joke.
It is a well known remedial charity which is felt to appease Rahu.
Otherwise one can use mantras for Rahu.  Kavaches and yantras which have
been mentioned by another poster.  Gems and yagyas too.  And Turq has
his special remedial program but he must take care that the chocolate is
at leat 73% dark chocolate or Rahu will not be pleased.

A mantra:
Om brang bring braung se rahuve namah