> I'm not a "tmo TB" by any stretch, although I
> suspect you're including me here.

No I don't.  You use a different language generally and you use more
objective logic.  In fact my guess is that if you were to actually
work for the tmo for a couple yrs you might get into trouble.

I guess I would consider you a theoretical TM-SCI TB, which is just
fine, except I don't think actual life and practice within the tmo
community has much to do with TM or MMY's thinking a la the early 70s.