What about the statement by Maharishi that: 'Evolution never ends, it
goes on for ever and ever'.

Brahman consciousness itself is said to just be the pinnacle of
individual evolution, there is nothing more he can do for himself.

For the man in Brahman to evolve he then must become the tool for
society to evolve, the teacher, then he can continue to grow.

Now when you get a few people in Brahman together then things must
get really interesting!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> i am still trying to figure out why on earth i would want a rainbow
> body...color me clueless about that- lol.
>
> seriously, to say there are states of evolution beyond
enlightenment