Duveyoung wrote:
> Ahhhhhhhh.....  it controls up to 15 electronic units and gives you a
> "one touch" ability to set up your gizmos instantly.  To watch a DVD,
> I used to have to get my flat screen TV's remote and change the input
> to DVD, get the DVD powered up with its remote, use another remote to
> control the sound from the amp, and another remote from Charter
> Communications to change channels etc.  And then if I wanted to pause
> the DVD and check the TV guide, I'd have to switch it all back to the
> TV again.
I see that Charter Communications is filing for bankruptcy.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-10167010-75.html

I suspect most of the cable companies will be in trouble before the year
is over.  Like cutting out Starbucks people are beginning to look at
their cable bills and cutting back.  Many of these companies bought and
built out older systems as if the economy was going to be good forever.