this mythic and cosmic battle between dark forces and light outlined
here sounds similar to the TMO's advice to live in a house with an
east facing door.

it is a construct for those of us who accept the fictional reality
that the universe is external to us, foreign to us, and that we must
en masse react to this fictional construct with specific activities.

doesn't make a bit of sense to me-- just an empty drama for those not
willing to live in the moment.