http://livinginsmallsizes.com/2009/02/13/several-maharishi-graduates-
> > busted-for-growing-pot/
> > >
> > > http://is.gd/jOCY
> > >

> > *******
> >
> > They shoulda used LED grow lites, kind of pricey, but good for the
> > environment, and utility co weasels won't rat you out:
> >
> > http://snipurl.com/c39pe  [www_indooragriculture_com]

The prison system makes money for some corporate interests.
The Feds, I suppose makes Ganja a crime, because they make more money
that way...
I suppose as the consciousness does change, then these pot heads in
jail will find themselves set free.
When enough people change their consciousness concerning marijuana,
and see it's medicinal purposes, and when the drug companies give up
their hold on chems.,profit oriented health care...
Well, it will take some kind of change in consciousness to set these
ones free.
Use your consciousness wisely, to free these ones from the tyranny of
Reagan's war on drugs, that has become a business for the criminal
jailers...
R.G.