On Feb 20, 2009, at 6:21 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

* If you need to "play hardball" to deal with a critic who is making better points than usual, a good tactic is to describe him or her as a pervert or a criminal.

And how, exactly, would that make them
stand out on FFL?

For example, you can claim that he sent you kiddie porn in email, or that he doesn't pay his taxes, or that he dresses in women's clothing.

Oh, that.

No...wait...on second thought, scratch that last one, because we have noticed that one of the strongest TM Heroes on Fairfield Life dresses in women's clothing, and we wouldn't want to draw attention to him. Stick with the claims of the heretics having sent kiddie porn to you in email.

Sal