In a message dated 6/30/05 2:10:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> No big deal to me! For all I care let the military sort out  the
dangerous
> ones and send the rest back to the country they were taken from,
Afghanistan,
> and let Hamid Karzi deal with them. Something tells me they would
want to come
> back to Gitmo

Hell, why not just kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out, am I right
or am I right, bubba?
Or we could indict them and give them therapy as Karl Rove said liberals wanted to do after 9/11. It would be soooo much more caring and would show the Islamafascists that we are kind and just and mean them no harm and and and maybe, just maybe they would be understanding of us and then we could all sit in a circle  holding hands and sing Kumbhaiya and the coca cola song. And then we could have special introductory lectures and initiate them and give them the Sidhi's and Jyotish rings and PERFORM the Yagyas on them and....... Well Hell! If Bush would have consulted M before building Gitmo it could have been built according to SV and those dang prisoners would have been reformed and harmless by now! By the way it was especially nice to watch those Democrat Congressmen/Congresswomen eating crow regarding the treatment of Detainees at Gitmo.