'Chronic' pot use - hmmm....casual pot use of, let say a couple times a week
(non medical) is a problem.  Love the smell but, wouldn't be with a woman who
was doing it twice a week or, smoking - both are brain, emotional, and neuro
altering.
Arhata

            Om, that spirituality place found in the brain.  Two of the more

interesting links on FFL in recent times have gone to brain and neuro

research on meditation by non-TM researchers.

I'd bet a dollar or a box of donuts that, when looked at further,

chronic pot use corrupts or at least interferes with the brain

function of spirituality.  It is just science. Neuro- physiology.

And like, you can see it in the auric field.  Can't you ?

> Don't ya think, given the incredible strength of the concentrated

> drug delivery in the modern hybrid pot plant, there evidently ought

> to be at least a 30 day drug-abstinence policy prior to being able

> learn to meditate.  Like, you can just see it in pot users.  Two

week

> pot-abstinence simply is not enough to protect their experience.

> Administratively, 30 or 45 days might as well become mandatory for

> prospective meditators or else is just a waste of the meditation

> teacher's time.

> & can now easily test for pot residue in the system at the time of

> personal instruction, much like in the workplace it can be tested

for

> or in traffic stops now for law-enforcement.  That intoxication of

> the altered state of brain function of the high aside, the chemical

> drug residues of past pot use stick around quite a long time in the

> system.  Is evidently a corruptor of more than innocence, the

> meditation program.

> A life opportunity of coming to meditation and the meditation

> experience itself is so especially precious a human right

> (inalienable) that pot users everywhere need to be looked after for

> their own welfare; as well as looking to that larger communal

welfare

> of society.  Because after all is said, being born free in the

> potential of meditating with a clear mind and clean nervous system

is

> a shame to `waste' with pot.  Is of criminal proportion against

> humanity.   Is this that is the large difference between just some

> altered state and those spiritually exalted  states of experience

> natural to human beings.  Pot is nothing short of corruption.

Simply

> is the science and experience of it, and let the due process of law

> convict pot use as a malefic everywhere in civil society.  Pot use,

> it's a sin against all that is spiritual and good in humanity.

> Jai Guru Dev,

> > The simple explanation is that:

> > Pervasive use of modern powerful pot is the larger spiritual

> societal

> > problem with people not meditating anymore.  Folks just don't

have

> > transcendent spiritual experiences anymore or are hazy at best

with

> pot

> > use.

> > Yeah, that Designer pot use and its addiction in society…

> > Is too bad.

> > > Oh, regulate it like a real drug.

> > > Marijuana Addicts Anonymous:

> > >  http://www.marijuan a-anonymous. org/