--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> The eclipse may look spectacular. But in jyotish, an eclipse
> is not good for the country where the shadow is cast.

Maharishi used to refuse to enter rooms in
which chairs had been placed upside down.
I assume you believe that is a valid reason
for fear as well.

What IS it about superstitious people that
makes them believe that because they are
afraid of more things than rational people,
they're "better" or "more knowledgeable" or
"more evolved" than the rational people?