> Thanks Unc. I appreciate the clarification...
>
> I'm not on your shit list now, by any chance, am I?
>
> Snicker...

Never have been, man.  Really.  I've just been
trying to point out that you've essentially
trotted out the exact same story maybe a dozen
times here so far, with never any variation,
and then 1) been seemingly offended that people
don't immediately just say, "Oh, I see now...how
could I possibly have been so deluded as to
doubt Maharishi," and 2) when this doesn't happen,
you just keep retelling the story as if, if you
repeat it often enough, they *will* say this.

As several have pointed out, *no* anecdotal story
about Maharishi is going to change *anyone's* mind
here.  Folks here, as far as I can tell, have been
around the block a few times, and pretty much know
what they think about things.  You're *not* going
to change their minds.  And you're *certainly* not
going to do it by repeating the same story you've
now told hundreds of times (between here and a.m.t.),
as if it were some kind of magic mantra that, at
one point, is going to "cure" everyone of their
doubts.

I've told you before, I *like* you, man.  But it's
like you have a personal attachment to this story.
It *means* something to you, and you keep telling
it and retelling it as if it should *mean* exactly
the same thing to everyone in the world.  It doesn't.
It never will.

I suspect people here *get* it that you like Maharishi
and have a great deal of gratitude for all that TM
has done for you.  Well, duh...so do *most* of the
people here.  They feel that gratitude *simultaneously*
to feeling doubts about him or confusion about some
of the silly-ass things he's done and continues to do.
And as far as I can tell, none of these people is
trying to "convert" you to their way of thinking.

On the other hand, by harping on this anecdotal story,
over and over and over and over and over and over and...
well, you get the picture, it very much seems that
you're trying to convert *them*.  Nobody like a
proselytute, man, no matter what they're proselytizing.

Get it yet?

Unc