I came up with a new spin on the "V for Vendetta" line which seems
appropriate these days:

"The rich should be more afraid of the people than the people afraid of
the rich."

What got me thinking this was another KGO talk show last night which was
hosted by Jim Gabbert, a wealthy San Francisco broadcaster who started
out in radio and at one time owned one of the local TV stations.  He's
does not consider himself a conservative but more of a "conservative
Democrat" or "liberal Republican."  But he was fending off calls last
night where he was defending rich against a rising tide of animosity by
the public.  At one point, being a pilot himself, he was defending
private jets as a "business tool."

Maybe the American public is waking up to the fact that we're worshiped
money and those who've accumulated it far too long.   They're waking up
to the fact that the rich may just be greedy.   There's nothing wrong
with being wealthy but who needs more than five or six million dollars
to live comfortably?

The "Me" era is over and now time for the "We" era.