Yantra Yoga Beginning/Intermediate Course

Third Part of a Series of Courses to be taught

Throughout 2009.

Taught by Paula Barry- Certified 2nd level Instructor

Saturday, March 7th

9am-noon, 3pm-6pm

 Cost- $40

This course is open to those who have, at one time, learned the Tsijong and
Lungsang Preliminaries of Yantra Yoga, and have then gained some experience. We
will continue to build on our knowledge of Yantra Yoga throughout the year both
reviewing and perfecting what we have learned before, deepening knowledge as
our capacity allows.

In this course we will review the 9 Breathings to Exhale the Stale Air and the
Eight Movements to Purify the Prana. We will then learn the Tsandul for
Controlling the Channels, and begin/review learning the Pranayama and Movements
of the First Series. Depending on the students' proficiency, and if time
permits we can begin learning the second series of Yantras.

  Tsegyalgar East reserves the right to cancel courses based on low
preregistration. A 25% down payment, reimbursed if there is a cancellation, is
required to preregister.

To register contact secret...@tsegyalgar.org or the office by phone at
(413)369-4153.

Tsegyalgar East Blue Gakyil

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. See
how.