> Now that would be hard to know. But you also want to ask the
question under
> what circumstances were the civilians killed and by whom? Were
they killed by
> accident as collateral damage so to speak in an attempt to create
a greater
> good or were they killed on purpose just to create terror and
scare people
> away from this crazy notion of freedom and democracy for all. And
Why are so
> many coming from so many different countries to take part in the
killing of
> Iraqi civilians in an attempt to stop them from determining their
own
> destiny?Are the Terrorists building or rebuilding hospitals and
clinics for the  Iraqis
> as the United States Army is doing. Are the terrorist doing
ANYTHING  to ease
> the suffering of Iraqis or rebuild their nation?The answer is NO.
They  have
> nothing positive to offer. This is do or die for them. The last
thing they
> want is a strong democracy in that part of the world because it
just might
> spread and where would that leave them?So to come full circle the
US   may have
> killed a lot of innocent people by accident in a war  trying to
achieve a greater
> goal but the terrorist kill civilians simply to  terrorize. <snip>

All this makes for great propoganda, but who is to say it is the
truth? I have read eyewitness reports from Iraqi civilians and
others painting quite a different story -- that the US Army has
purposely targeted hospitals and killed doctors and patients, as
well as non-embedded journalists, and has been methodically and
randomly terrorizing and killing civilians. Is it true?

And again, as for democracy, let's begin at home, and open an
inquiry into why the 2004 exit polls showed Kerry winning by the
same percentage (or more) than that that was eventually given to
Bush (not to mention the non-election of 2000). Statistically this
has been shown to be virtually impossible. Exit-poll discrepancies
like these have always been taken as evidence of election fraud in
every other country, including most recently Ukraine. Why were
our "fair and balanced" media all over the Ukraine results, while
barely mentioning our own? Or is this whole thing just another story?

My point is, you seem to be wholeheartedly swallowing everything
that the traditional media are dishing out about "we-good; they-
bad." I am guessing that if a foreign country invaded the USA under
the same pretexts we gave against Iraq, most of us would now
be "rebels" and "insurgents," and not overly inclined to believe the
invader's words when they don't match the deeds. Had you heard that
only 5 people now own our major media? (IS this true?) To me it has
become pretty obvious that they are *all* feeding us pretty much the
same story, and that story has become excessively censored and
biassed (or maybe halfassed). Or maybe that has always been the
case. Or is this yet another story? I don't know :-)