On Mar 6, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:02 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

You *will* be thrown out of MUM if you persist
in thinking that you have the right to practice
a technique of meditation you think is "as
good as" or better than TM. So no one on this
forum has even bothered to *challenge* that,
or deal with it at all.

Actually, Barry I think it's illegal for them to do
that, since that comes under discrimination or
something.  But not to worry...they'll be able to
come up with any number of other reasons why
Mike needs to go home and "rest" for a while.
A long while.

Well since the Mahareeshi once said "I can bring the world to cosmic consciousness by invoking Coca-Cola" they should have to at least openly allow meditation on Coke. Not sure how Pepsi would fit into all this.