--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> Its clear at least one meaning came to your mind for "THAT", that
> is, "[current] pissing constest." In looking at the Ooiginal post
> upon which you [Judy] commented (se below), its hard to believe
> that you did not also see the possibility that "THAT" referred to
> the larger issue of JM shank linneage.

Well, we're in the same boat, then.  It's hard for
*me* to believe that you think Peter's post (which
you kindly reproduced), to which Vaj was responding
directly, was not referring quite specifically to
the issue of Chandola's authority, rather than to
the larger issue of "JM shank linneage" [sic].

> Original post upon which Judy commented.

(Note that I did not comment on this post but
rather on Vaj's response to it.)

> From: Peter Sutphen <drpetersutphen@>
> Date: Thu Jun 30, 2005  4:57 pm
> Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Jyotirmath Shankaracharya