I'm 43. I grew up in North Hollywood. I lived in Toluca Lake where Bob Hope
lived. Us kids used to knock on his door every week and his fine butler or
wife were as fine as can be. Made excuses. I met Bob Hope though at Burbank
Studios open autograph day as well as Red Skelton, Red Buttons,Curly Curly
of Three Stooges would answer his door every other week in Burbank and us
same kids would get his autograph. Tony Adolescent beat me into the LA punk
scene at a Go-Go's concert. I met Gina Schock once and we chatted. The kid
from Red Cross and the girl from Venus 5 stole liquor for us all across the
street from the Whiskey, when I was thirteen. I knew Animal, Tar, Cheifs,
Cirlejerks, Black Flags, Motherfucker named Eugene who I hated. All this
part of Decline 1 which premiered at The Egyptian on Hollywood Blvd, no room
but to go lay on floor in front.

I met Hunter Tompson, Heather locklear, a host of actors and actresses. Josh
Broland Jr. Christina Applegate. George Harrison. Casts of too many shows to
name as I did extra work. I remember saying how much I hated Kirk Cameron
and then he was laying asleep right next to me. Saw RD Jr and those guys at
Century City mall. Met entire cast and directors on Freddy Kruger 4, They
Live, including working with Roddy Piper and Lou Gosset, terminator machines
and John Carpenter. I've talk to whatshisname Dirty Harry once on the set of
his movie Bird. Went out with a Mexican video model. Talked once to Prudence
Farrow about modelling and got the story of her song from her. Saw Doug and
Debra at union theatre lots of weeks. Was set up by my sister to go out with
daughter of famous old actor. Knew Britt Ekland's daughter. My childhood
friend was first husband of Patricia Arquette and was singer of Waster
Youth.

Other people, every day in LA sone other actor.