<paste>
upcoming Krishna Das Kirtan (call and response chanting) concert that is
happening in Fairfield on Monday, April 13th at 8PM in Fairfield.  The event
will happen at the Stephen Sondheim Center for the Performing Arts.  You can
view the details at the Sondheim website
http://www.fairfieldacc.com/sondheimcenter.html

This will be the third time Krishna Das has performed in our city and we are
very excited to be welcoming him back again.  This time seating is RESERVED so
you can select the area of the theater you want to sit in.  So get your tickets
early for best seats.

Information and purchasing tickets can be done on Krishna Das's website at:
www.krishnadas.com - see Tour Schedule - or directly at IowaTix at
http://www.iowatix.com