On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM, ruthsimplicity
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_re...@...> wrote:
>

> I am not so fond of bats.

Bats are a big tourist thing where I live.  Mexican bats and birds
come here for the Winter.   There are some places where millions of
birds have collected in a block square area. The bats collect under
the Ann Richards, formerly South Congress Bridge, and then take off in
a big twilight spectacle.   Perhaps one wouldn't associate it with
this region, but we have loads of caves and cliffs in the area so lots
of cave exploring, getting stuck and lost in caves and lots of rock
face climbing and repelling.