I don't think mmy was that worried about religion here as he spent the last 20
yrs of his life talking about the vedas in all sorts of esoteric ways and esp
with reference to hindu brahmin pundits doing their ceremonies as they should.

He didn't talk about kundalini because his didn't know much about  it.  If he
did know about it then he wouldn't have brought out the sidhis in such an
irresponsible way - many many people should not have been taught and all should
have received more careful monitoring and education.