On Mar 16, 2009, at 6:50 PM, do.rflex wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

Very interesting photos of bhava samadhi:

http://www.shiva.org/BhavaSamadhi.htm

I don't know if it is, but it appears to be similar to Christian Holy Rollers

It sure does to me. If it weren't for the Indian faces, it could be a pict from the deep south in the era of black-and-white photography.

Most people don't realize how deep the parallels are between conservative, right-wing American religion and conservative, right- wing Hindu religion until they look at pictures like these.

If I told you these were people in contact with the creative intelligences of an underlying unified field as found in modern physics, could I get you to change your mind? ;-)