Judy wrote:
> Not a matter of opinion, sorry.

Somebody is lying, that's fer sure; either Dodd
or Reid - that's my opinion.

"Democratic Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut, the
corporate crony who is the largest recipient of
AIG donations, is now leading the charge to tax
the retention payments in order to recoup the
$450 million the company is paying to employees
in its financial-products unit.

But Dodd, it turns out, was for protecting AIG's
bonuses before he was against them."

Read more:

'Spare us your fake furry, DC hypocrites'
Posted by Michelle Malkin
New York Post, March 18, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/c3nepd