Did anyone else notice the thing that Judy
...uh...failed to mention while blaming the
Treasury and blasting Politico for "repre-
hensible reporting?"

Hint: It was her OWN "rephrehensible report-
ing" only a few hours earlier. See below.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <willytex@>
> > > wrote:
> <snip>
> [quoting extreme right-winger Michelle Malkin:]

> > > This is false. Actually it was the White House
> > > that insisted on the provision that excluded AIG;
> > > Dodd opposed it. The administration is dishonestly
> > > trying to pin it on Dodd, and the right-wingers
> > > are happily helping out.
> > >
> > Uh-oh:
> >
> > Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) looks like he may be facing
> > a fresh political firestorm.
>
> This piece from Politico is highly and almost
> certainly deliberately misleading. Anybody who
> read the link I provided would realize this.
>
> The point is that Dodd *opposed the loophole*,
> spoke out against it, argued with the
> administration about it, but was ultimately
> forced by Treasury to put it in or get no
> limitations on executive compensation at all.
>
> See the original link I provided:
>
> http://firedoglake.com/2009/03/17/treasury-attempts-to-blame-dodd-for-aig-bonuses/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cq2n6l
>
> Also see Glenn Greenwald's post at Salon;
> his Update III specifically addresses Dodd's
> CNN appearance:
>
> http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/03/17/dodd/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cwmqbj
>
> Treasury is stabbing Dodd in the back to cover
> up its own stupidity, and as I said earlier, the
> right-wingers are happily helping out in that
> effort.
>
> This is truly reprehensible reporting by Politico.

Good to remember this "reprehensible reporting"
by the person who wants to be considered an
"authority" here:

> Not a matter of opinion, sorry.
>
> Actually it was the White House that insisted on
> the provision that excluded AIG; Dodd opposed it.
> The administration is dishonestly trying to pin
> it on Dodd, and the right-wingers are happily
> helping out.
>
> http://firedoglake.com/2009/03/17/treasury-attempts-to-blame-dodd-for-aig-bonuses/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cq2n6l
>
> Dodd has his ethical problems, but he was on the
> side of the angels in this instance.

Here "it would be good" to remind all at
Fairfield Life of "The Rules" about
reporting News events here:

* When BillyG and Willytex are trying to
quote a right-wing source to demonize
Obama and the White House, it's
"reprehensible reporting."

* When Judy is trying to quote one of her
own cherished sources to demonize Obama
and the White House and the administration,
it's "responsible reporting."

Interesting, doncha think?