The internet dumbs down my messages, in person, you would experience a very
different reality.  Yes, that seemed like a good comeback.

            Hey Arhata,

Your response was really funny.  Sometimes I catch a peek into the person
behind the "Aunt with new computer forwarded email style" that I mostly ignore.
 Nice one!  (I agree with Kirk about the "Have a Very Good Morning", post but
it lead to this snarky response so you redeemed yourself!)