--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hari Om,
>               Of Harappa and Hindu Haramjadeh
>     by Sid Harth
>
>         Brahmin bubbas don't give up. My good brother, Michael
Witzel beat these feces fascists to pulp over a fake and fictitious
claims made by Dr. David 'Frawd' Frawley, N S Rajaram shit shoveling
dogs. N Ram of Frontline replicated Michael Witzel's scientific
articles, the reasoning and rationale behind politicizing an area
hethereto kept clean by world scientists, archaelogists, linguists,
comparative historians and dozens of Indian scholars and brahmin
pundits.

>       It made no impact on shit shoveling dos of saffron kind,
apparently. The Times of India article ripping apart the recent
Hindutva handout in the form of a catalogue for a new wing for
Harappa exhibit would be also ignored by these brainwashed brahmin
bubbas.

>       What is ther to ignore? The proof of the pudding is in its
taste. Just look at the convoluted logic extended by these fucked up
fascists to prove their putrid theory that Aryans and Harappa
civilization people were one and same. They bring two nincompoops. N
S Rajaram is a lunatic. This goddamned idiot has made enough noise.
Now it is the time to whupp his ass.

>       Sid Harth..."Paganism means Hindu religion, make it putrid,
filthy, mythology based pure shit."

>  http://66.249.93.104/search?
q=cache:WbEJqmyYXjoJ:www.comebackkid.com/harth74.html+witzel+frawley+
OR+rajaram+%22harth74%22&hl=en

>       Of Defending, Offending and Rear Ending Hindu Hoodlums.  by
Sid Harth

>         I told this story once. Maybe, this is good time to repeat
it. One Columbia University don, professor, if you wished asked me
to get the hell out from a list, a scholarly list, discussing
Indology in no uncertain terms because he was offended by my
fuckwords, cusswords and unparliamentary, unprintable vile
expressions of genuine anger.

>       I retaliated in kind. Plugged that son of a bitch's royal
ass. I did not have to be cruel to him but wanted to show where the
truth lies as far as my India related commentary is concerned.

>       I unloaded pertinent information on Hinduja brothers,
scumbags, according to a cover story written by none other than my
good brother, Pranay Gupte in Forbes. Hindujas have a reputation of
laying millions at doorsteps of noble institutes, projects,
organizations such as Columbia.

>       Hindujas have paid fancy sums to Columbia to institute a
chair. Good brother, Michael Witzel write me a personal note
thanking for the information. Michael Witzel ain't no two timing,
shit shoveling dog that Dr. David Frawley and N S Rajaram are. He
appreciates what I do.

>        Fucked up fascists may brainwash thirteen year old kids to
convince them that the land of milk and honey, India that is, needs
to be defended against people like yours truly. So be it. The truth
must be told. India is a big pile of shit, take it or leave it.

>       Sid Harth..."There is no crime in telling the truth in
however the vile language one can imagine as otherwise the Brahmin
Devil shall destroy whatever good there may be in the holy Hindu
hoodlumland called India."

Maintianing the spirit and methodology of this thread:

Crazy Guy

You are a horiffic cross-dressing corpse who beats the sick minded
disfunctional buffoon and the unsavory penguin groper.

Chances are your best friend is a cursed nipply pantaloon who
controls the mind of the loincloth chomping bungweed and the evil
booger.

Get away from me you whoring hideous fleck of llama spit who walks
all over the teletubbie rubbing can of rotten spam and the cunt
licking blister.

Your father was a pathetic oozing ass who controls the body of the
whoring penile colonist and the loud hermaphrodite.

Your significant other is a cum guzzling butt kissing dildo who
sucks on the loincloth chomping freak and the demented molester.