This whole subject is so old I cannot develop
even a hint of an interest in it.

However, the thing I find interesting is that
John Knapp and the "We don't trust the TMO" folks
in this discussion are essentially saying the
SAME THING as Judy and the "We don't trust
John Knapp and the anti-TMers" folks in the
discussion.

BOTH ARE USING *EXACTLY* THE SAME TACTICS:

* These people (the TMO or John Knapp, et al)
are not to be trusted.

* These people (the TMO or John Knapp, et al)
have a "hidden agenda."

* These people (the TMO or John Knapp, et al)
are really in it for the money.

* These people (the TMO or John Knapp, et al)
have a "history," and that history says more
about them than their own words do.

Doncha think it's fascinating that "graduates"
of TMO indoctrination use *exactly the same
techniques* to present their arguments and
demonize the other side?

Doncha think that's sad?