--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> A spectacular sight to be seen on the banks of the auspicious
> Triveni Sangam (the confluence of the three holy rivers: Ganges,
> Yamuna and Saraswati), and visible everywhere from the city of
> Prayag (Allahabad). The architecture is the best and most advanced
> Samadhi Mandir construction, fully carved inside and outside,
> without any iron, completely built with interlocking stones and
> beams.
> . . .
>    1. Sompura Stapathi with two of his supervisors have spent 3
> days on site coordinating the plans.
>    2. Foundation markings have been done and digging work started
> today.
>    3. A team of civil contractors have reviewed the plans and are
> ready to get involved.
>    4. The Marble order was placed
>    5. Jeselmer stone ordered.
>    6. First marble lot will arrive in a day or two to Sompura
> Ji’s factory to start carving work.
>    7. Crane is arriving on site in the next few days.
>    8. Two supervisors are making all necessary arrangements at site.
>    9. Space is being readied for about 50 workers to live on our
> campus at site location.
>   10. On site equipment are in service now.
>   11. Stones from previous stock are under sorting for cleaning.
>
> Photos and Images of construction will be available soon.
>
> To participate financially:
> http://maharishisamadhi.org/participation.html

Ozymandius
by: Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.