"Interdimensional beings such as the Pleiadian's, Serians and Arcturians are
just a few of the advanced races that will be overseeing a new economic system
in place. This new system will be based on small family groups taking care of
one another through bartering and good karma credits of service."

Have you ever noticed how our space brothers always, always, always seem to
hail from one of the very few *known* astronomical sources? In this case, the
Pleiades, Sirius, and Arcturus? Like the Pleiades, Sirius is very well-known,
actually the brightest-appearing star in the sky, while Arcturus is also
well-known, a bright first-magnitude star. The point I want to make here is
that, while astronomers estimate the mass of our galaxy to be as high as 400
billion stars, our space brothers always, always, always seem to hail from one
of the maybe 40 or so famous stars/star clusters/constellations. What are the
chances? Really, what are the chances? Well, the chances of a space brother
coming from any one *name* or *no-name* heavenly body is, obviously,
approximately 1 in 400 billion, while the chances of a space brother coming
from one of the maybe 40 *name* heavenly bodies is approximately 40 in 400
billion, or 1 in 10 billion, while the
 chances of all the space brothers all coming from *name* heavenly bodies is,
of course, astronomically higher than 1 in 10 billion.

Here's further proof of how this is all mood-making. Have you ever noticed how
our space brothers never seem to hail from Scorpius and Sagittarius? Most of
the stars in our galaxy are in the direction of Scorpius and Sagittarius, since
those two constellations are situated in the direction of the galaxy center.
Shouldn't at last some of our space brothers, if not most, come from where most
of the stars are? Take a look at these photos of our galaxy center and see if
you think there are too few stars around for at least one or two of our space
brothers to hail from:

http://www.pixheaven.net/voir_us.php?taille=grand&nom=080701_8603-12traits

http://www.capella-observatory.com/ImageHTMLs/StarFields/Milkyway1.htm

Can anyone guess why not a single one of our space brothers comes from Scorpius
and Sagittarius? ANYONE?

It's simple, really. It's because when a "channeller" makes up a lame story
about a space brother, the so-called "channeller" does not want the space
brother to hail from any of the so-called zodiacal constellations, of
which Scorpius and Sagittarius are two, because that would belittle their
channelled bullcrap by associating it with astrology. That is the simple reason
why none of our space brothers are ever reported to come from the very, very
well-known household-name constellations of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo,
Virgo, Libra, Scorpius, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Recognize
your sign?

A space brother coming from your astrological sign? No way! It's much more
believable if the space brother hails from a heavenly body that is a ten
billion to one shot. Or even if all space brothers hail from heavenly bodies
that are a ten billion to one shot.

Why there are no Pleiadians.

"Love will swallow you, eat you up completely, until there is no `you,' only
love."

- Amma