Do we know each other?

Maybe we should.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arhata Osho
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: More despondency

          I just wanted to tell a story. So I was at the suupermarket and then
I chose
          a very slow line to check out. I was thinking as I was shopping how
          invisible I felt as if I simply didn't exist. So anyway, I was
checking out.
          The line was taking forever, but I decided not to be a dick. So as I
got to
          the cashier she asked for my ID for a bottle of wine. So I gave it to
her
          and she started chatting with me. She was a cute black girl and we
          discussed being Libras and yada yada, also my being 9 days and 25
years
          older than her. But I didn't feel so invisible after that, so I had
my
          godly luck of the day. A small thing. I am sure. Presented to you
from - the
          Outer Limits.